Well no you are not dreaming! Phoenix Disaster Response also specializes in disaster restoration.
We have held a general contractor's license for over 10 years now, which has enabled us to increase the versatility of our services. Since then, we have offered turnkey services that start from the initial clean-up of the premises after the disaster, to the reconstruction of the damage, not to mention the drying and decontamination of molds. In addition, our team is trained to remove asbestos and lead from the walls in order to avoid any delay in the work. Over time, disaster restoration has become one of our company's primary specialties, accounting for over 60% of our daily activities.
Here is a list of the types of work we can take care of:
- Urgent renovations such as work after a disaster;
- Asbestos removal;
- Short-term institutional renovations.
Our policy when it comes to renovations: That the work be clean, fast and safe!
We take the health and safety of our customers and employees to heart. This is why we use our knowledge to ensure that all dust, contaminants or debris are safely removed, without dispersing them outside the work area, and thus avoiding any risk of injury.
Still wondering what Phoenix can do for you? Here are some examples:
- Renovate rental units following water damage on several floors;
- Rebuild homes following a fire, kitchen fire or smoke;
- Replace floor coverings, kitchen cabinets and bathroom furniture;
- Remove moldy materials from a dwelling or house;
- Repair a rotten structure or rebuild everything new;
- Replace and decontaminate a ceiling or walls that contain asbestos.